Are you an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual?
You might be just what we are looking for!
Our customers are at the heart of what we do, therefore it is vital for us to recruit the right candidates to service our customers' needs and identify additional ways in which we can help them. At Debt Managers, you won't just be joining an ordinary contact centre; you'll become a key member of our welcoming, close-knit team who truly work together to achieve excellent customer outcomes every time.
Initiative is important, as is teamwork and customer service skills. Ideal candidates would need to be calm and professional with a positive outlook, as well as being computer literate. Above all, appropriate candidates would be:
- 'A natural' with people, both face-to-face and on the telephone?
- A good listener - able to build rapport and ask the right questions to gain a thorough understanding of what the customer needs
- Willing to work flexible hours, including Saturdays
We believe in investing in our people and offer a full suite of training and development opportunities that will allow you to progress your career within the business, through both management and specialist career paths.
We can give you:
- An open work environment, where you'll have the freedom to spend as much time as you need to help our customers, as call times are not targeted
- A fantastic employee recognition scheme, including weekly 'Be Valued' nominations, monthly 'Customer Service Excellence' awards, and an annual 'Outstanding Achievers' award
- A competitive salary, with 23 days holiday and an award winning flexible benefits scheme
- The opportunity to gain a professional, industry recognised qualification